Showtacle Moncha.NET Ethernet ILDA DMX SD card Light Show Software Controller
Moncha.NET is a complete package of laser show controller device (DAC) and controlling software. It allows you to control your laser in 3 different ways:
- over Internet cable from Windows-based software
- using DMX lightning console
- stand-alone mode.
Moncha.NET is all you need to control your ILDA-compatible laser system. Thanks to unique hardware, Moncha.NET was awarded The 2011 ILDA Fenning Award for Technical Achievement (2nd highest place).
Moncha.NET software laser shows:
This is just a small preview of few laser shows avialble for Moncha. New shows are added almost every month. For complete list of laser shows please go to Showtacle Moncha shows web page.
- Three ways to control: Ethernet, DMX, Stand-alone
- 40000 pps maximal scan rate (good enough for graphics shows)
- Practical display with all important settings
- Standard FAT32 SD-card with size up to 32GB to store up to 254 complete laser shows
- Up to 20 hours of laser show can be stored on one SD-card
- Laser safety - brightness maps work also in DMX or Stand-alone mode
- Faded brightness maps
- DMX 512 in/out
Moncha.NET is a complete software package for laser show creation – you can draw your own images, scrolling texts or beam show animations. And you can also create music synchronized laser shows.
Latest version 4 comes with great new laser-matrix feature. It allows you easily control multiple laser systems (up to 25). It’s inspired by lightning shows with moving heads and it’s very easy to use. With a few mouse clicks you can create complicated multi-laser animations.
You can test Moncha.NET software for free. Just visit our web page and download demo version.
You get everything you need to control your laser:
- Installation CD with Moncha.NET software
- Moncha.NET device
- Ethernet cable
- Power adapter 110-220V with all socket types
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!